For anyone whose success at work depends on building and maintaining constructive relationships with their colleagues, customers and external contacts.
What’s Different About This Course ?
The content, structure and overall length of this course combine to enable delegates to make lasting changes to how they handle themselves in work/business situations.
- 5 days in 2 modules (3 days + 2 days) run 4-6 weeks apart allowing delegates to implement initial learning
- Minimum 8 Maximum 12 delegates – personal focus and maximum ‘tutor time’
- Ongoing post-course support for all delegates included
Delegates work on ‘real’ issues, some arising from pre-course feedback from colleagues, discussions with line manager or personal assessment. Consequently, the changes delegates achieve are related to their own objectives, often aimed at forming new, more helpful, habits of behaviour.
- Understand their own personal style in relationships with others (boss, subordinates, colleagues, customers) and develop greater flexibility of approach
- Handle interactions and build rapport with others more effectively
- Develop confidence and resourcefulness in handling a broad range of people and potentially difficult situations
- Devise and implement strategies to improve their own self-management and their management of their teams